Monday, January 17, 2011

I need your help!

Hey everyone,

I ceated this post because I wanted to ask you all for your help in spreading the word of Doodle OMG. People seem to be liking the game very much, but there is a problem; not many people will download your app, if not many people know about it.

So, if you download the game or downloaded the game and liked it, tell your friends about it! Help spread the word! If you didn't like it, then send me an email telling me why, or just leave a comment on this post. I am very active and check my email at least a couple times a day, so I will see you if you emailed me.
Well that's all for now. I hope you are enjoying the game and continue to enjoy it, and remember, SPREAD THE WORD!!!

--AllTheWay Apps

Also, the update for Doodle OMG is almost here.
And. I am also creating a version of Doodle OMG for the iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment